GPS or Radio Antenna Mast Bracket
- This bracket allows assembly of sections of standard diameter poles to obtain the desired height above ground of the GPS or radio antenna
- Works with any standard 5/8 x 11 tripod and any pole sections 1 to 1.25 inch (25 to 32 mm) outside diameter
- Easily plumbed over the point when needed for elevating a GPS antenna through the canopy
- Easy and controlled setups are achieved by lifting one section at a time up through the bracket
- Six to seven meters height is stable when using 1.25 inch (32 mm) sections
- For windy conditions or higher setups a plate for attaching guy wires can be used
- Weighs 0.86 lb (0.39 kg)
||United States only
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. log in register
Your comments are highly appreciated!
Write your comment now and have a chance to win a 20€ gift
Every month we will annouce new winner.